Monday 20 October 2014

AWESOME (just like the winter soldier) :)

Well hello there Canada! my name is Alex and im reporting from surrey BC. The breaking news today is that i went to a club! (i know surprising right) It was called the environmental club and it was VERY interesting! We Talked about many different thing. For instance we talked about having a week where all the stores in the area that sell food would let students bring in their own containers instead of giving them Styrofoam ones. (which are REALLY bad for the environment) So they asked some of us to volunteer to talk to the owners of some of the restaurant, but i was too scared so i didn't volunteer. They also talked about this pipeline running from Alberta to Barnaby i think....... ANYHOO they said that it transports oils that are very dangerous to the planter and now the government wants to build ANOTHER one beside it?!?!?!?!? (really guys like really how dumb is that) but its really bad for the environment so if there is an oil spill it could be DOUBLE the trouble for the planet. They also would have to rip out alot of foest which also destroys habitat for all the animals that live there which is VERY VERY SAD
so yes Canada that was my amazing experience at the environmental club :)
peace out for now
Alex :)
(they had food too, it was very yummy)

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your post! I was considering doing the “reporter” option, but I changed my mind at the last moment. But I really like how yours turned out. It made your post really interesting to read. I also attended the Environment Club, but I think you went to the one meeting I missed! One thing I would have to say about your post is just to make sure that you proofread your post, and make sure that your spelling and grammar are correct, and follow the criteria from the class blog! (5 Ws and H) Otherwise, I thought your post was really cool, and it seems like you really care about the environment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the intro, but you might want to double check your punctuation and spelling (some parts I can't understand what your saying). What does "ANYHOO" mean? Also, since your doing reporter, remember to do the interview part and the recommendation part. It was a good first draft but look at the criteria first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD sorry anyhoo is like me saying any way XD sorry i use very odd language

      Delete