Thursday 16 October 2014

The Homework Club

For my club, I chose the Homework Club, as I didn't have time to check out others. No, it's not a club for people who love homework, it's a club where you can go to at lunch to work on homework or get academic help. When I went in, I worked on my math homework, which was quite easy, so I didn't need help. This isn't to say that there's nobody to help you, because there is. There were a few teachers, and some older kids working, so if you had the guts, you could (probably) ask them. The Homework Club is in the ELL room every lunch. You don't really join, as it's more of a drop-in sort of club. Overall, I feel that it's an excellent club to join (or drop in) if you need help with school.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! You did really well especially the description! Maybe next time you can say when and where it is.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a very funny post XD it was very detailed and descriptive! maybe next time you could say when it is and what teachers do it. but then again thats just a suggestion this was a really good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles,
    This was a good post, and it had a lot of information to let the reader know what the club is about, and where it is. If I may suggest, I think that you should perhaps have wrote more about how the people in the club are and maybe, the days on which the clubs are on. All in all, it was an interesting post, and you should continue to write such detailed work, such as this one.

    ReplyDelete