Tuesday 9 December 2014

learning blog, Dec 8

learning blog Dec.8

What did we do?
In class yesterday we did our dialectical journals for our books that our groups are reading in. 

,Why (learning intentions) did we do it?
We do our dialectical journals to share a quote and relate to it in some way. whether it be to the world or to yourself, while we all shared our quotes another group watched us and observed us then marked us. Then we had to ask three to five questions to prompt our discussion.

  Reflections and connections-how was/is today's class skills or subject matter relevant (important) beyond Hum 8? Where might it be useful and how?
This could be useful to us in the future because this could help us relate to other peoples stories better or it could help us have better conversations or help us answer questions better,

Homework reminders- what is due and when,
We have to finish our group[ response for tomorrow, remember to have two goals and two stars for yourself and your group.


For extra help look at the planning sheet Ms.Lees handed to us :)

by: Alex :3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks alex this really helped me to remember my work. It is very informative and direct.I would try to use a different type of font or background because it is hard to read. Other than that it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex,
    I think I might have to disagree somewhat with Hannah's comment above. I think parts are very clear and explain what we did and why, but I also think it might be clear only to participants in the class at the time. Much more detail is needed in order to have our outside (beyond Humanities) audience understand what and why we did what we did. Eg. I am not sure the outside audience would understand what a "dialectical journal" is and I am not sure I understand the "planning sheet" you refer to at the end. I have noticed that this is your first post where you have taken extra care to proofread and edit so that there are no convention errors (spelling/grammar) and this is always important. I expect you will keep on improving :)

    ReplyDelete