Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Three Word Challenge

My name is Laura, and I’m a Grade 8 student in Ms. Lees’ class.
For my three words, I chose Diligent, Organized, and Outgoing.

I chose the word diligent because, as I’m sure a lot of others know, I tend to get distracted fairly easily. Especially if I’m working on a long and tedious assignment. I also have a tendency to procrastinate, and I would really like to change that. I think I need to stay focused, and work hard at my assignments.

I picked the word organized because I tend to get a little on the unorganized side, especially as the year goes on and the New Year Resolutions wear off. I’m not terribly messy or anything, but things tend to pile up. So I would like to try and be more organized. Even if it’s just as simple as keeping my room neat, I would like to stay organized.

And for my last word, I chose outgoing. I’m a fairly shy person overall, and I really think that I should “get out of my shell” and try to be more sociable. I’m also more of an introvert, so this may be more of a struggle than it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment