Thursday 11 December 2014

lets just call this the three word challenge

For my three words i chose
PERSEVERE, BRAVE, and CREATIVE

i chose persevere because i tend to give up allot. I try but then i don't succeed and i need to now give up as easily, because if i keep trying it could turn into something great. For example when i do some of my drawings, i cant get a certain area of it right correct and i kind of just give up.

i chose brave because i get scared of allot of things (mostly because of my anxiety) and i really need to face some of my fears. For example the other day in my metal work class i was really scared to try welding, but then i tried it and it was actually really fun!

the reason i chose the word creative is because some times in my work im scared to be more creative because i don't want to get a bad mark. but i think that i should take some more risks and try some new things out :)

yesh so that is all :3

Alex :D

No comments:

Post a Comment