Wednesday 10 December 2014

"Three Word Challenge"


My name is Hema, and am one of the students in Ms. Lee’s Humanities 8 class.
The three words that I chose for the “Three Word Challenge” are:
The first word being ‘indefatigable’. Not that I’m lazy or anything, because I do try hard and do my best, but I tend to be a bit laid back sometimes. I am hardworking, to a certain degree, but I would like to change for the better and be more hardworking. Persist more, and not give up so easily.
The second word I chose is ‘optimistic’. I tend to see the bad in things before the good. Thinking of what is wrong or could go wrong instead of what’s good and working. In some instances, it’s handy to think in such a way, so you could improve whatever it is you’re thinking about, but I would like to be more optimistic. Thinking of the good in things.
The third word I chose is ‘organized’. I am one of the most disorganized people I know. Disorganized in the sense that I have messy binders and such. Keeping everything neat and tidy all the time is a task I find to be tedious. I do tell myself every now and then that ‘I will be organized and stay organized’, but unfortunately I never seem to keep my resolutions. I will try my best to be organized and stay organized, and hopefully all will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment